Positives of being an international traveler can be understood as follows:
- Business traveling helps the person to interact with many people which might help the individual to gain knowledge by interacting with the persons of the same field.
- It also helps the businessman to evaluate new regions and locations that might prove suitable for international operations.
- When the businessman travels in order to attend seminars and meetings, it helps him to identify and highlight the key points that might prove to be an essential element for the business. It might help to achieve the desired results.
- International business traveling also helps the individual to learn about the culture of the particular nation that might help in developing international marketing strategies.
Negatives of being an international traveler can be understood as follows:
- An international traveler can miss his loved ones and family members because most of the time the person is out of the country about business activities. It can make him/her emotionally week at times.
- The person engaged in international traveling has a very complex structure of living as his/her schedule is disturbed which might affect his/her efficiency of working.
- The businessman engaged in meetings that too in other nations can impact his health because he would be eating food from hotels that can cause him ill and may affect his health very often.